The Ardent 1s are designed as a multi-purpose running shoe. Coupling the support of a TPU heel counter with a cushioned phylon midsole, the Ardent 1s alleviate the stress of a comfort vs. performance dilemma, offering you a hybrid. Take one step closer to your goals and revolutionise your runs.
Free delivery. Free 30-day returns.
- Runner type: Our neutral shoe is perfect for someone who looking for strength, flexibility and support; all provided by our next level cushioning.
- Our MD cushioning is one of the lightest and most durable midsole units ever created. It's responsive so with every step, you shave seconds off your run.
- The durable English Rubber outsole maintains the lightweight nature of the shoe and provides stability and traction on the surface on which you choose to run, allowing for a stable ride on the track, road, field or treadmill.
- The 2-piece mesh upper on the Ardent 1s wraps around your foot in a comfortable and adaptive sock-like feeling, whilst maintaining stability, a low weight and breathability.
- The TPU heel counter support system ensures ankle lockdown and stability around the Achilles, maximising your safety and steadiness whilst running or walking.
- Our memory foam insole is one of the most comfortable insoles available. You feel like you're walking on clouds once you put the shoe on. Its low density allows the shoe to stay lightweight, but because of the durability, you can use the shoes for months on end and still feel comfortable. What's more, it adapts to your foot shape so it becomes directly personalised to you.
- Weight: 264 g (UK 10)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm
- Please Note: Ardent 1's are true to size. If you are between sizes, we recommened going up ½ a size. If you are still unsure, please refer to our size chart.